Stylish sunglasses are an important element of our glamour world. Stylish sunglasses enhance one’s personality and make one more glamorous. One of the most important accessories for summer is stylish sunglasses. If you do not know which styles are the trendiest this fall, take a look there! This summer you have a wide choice as there are many styles you can select from. We provide you with some most fashionable ideas:
- One of the hottest trends of sunglasses this season is Ray-Ban's Wayfarers. This style of sunglasses was particularly popular in 1950's and 1960's. This year they made a significant came back. Such sunglasses come in classic black, vintage bright colors or new two - toned frame choices which create the ultimate classic style.
- The 70's style thicker frames have been popular for a few years already. However, you should be very careful if you decide to choose this retro style - inspired protections of sun. They should be appropriate for your face features and not to look too big.
- Tortoise shell glasses are all still very hot this year. Stylists think that they will probably go out of style soon, but this year they are still fashionable. They are universal because they can be worn with any style of clothes. A good investment for difficult financial times!
- One of the latest trends in sunglasses is the gradient lens. These sunglasses emphasize lenses, which are usually half shaded from top to bottom, and not frames. Different color lenses will make you to look modern and very stylish.
- The round "John Lennon" style sunglasses were particularly favored by hippies. Later they were associated with such celebrities as Philip Johnson, Le Corbusier, Dominick Dunne or Gandhi. These sunglasses helped to created unique and noticeable style. This year "John Lennon" style sunglasses made a huge come back especially for women. So, if you want to attract lots of attention, these unusually looking sunglasses are a perfect choose for you!
- Rimless Aviators continue to be on the highest tops in fashionable eyewear world. This season they give us a sleek and modern look. They will look especially good with sport - style clothes.
- Oversized sunglasses are the hottest trend for summer this year. Many designers have included this style in their collections and many celebrities have already gone crazy for them. Such sunglasses will look fantastic when matching them with other big- sized accessories such as massive jewelry, huge bags or a big maritime style hat.